Disney’s newest self-owned and operated counter service restaurant is on the way to Disney Springs! “D-Luxe Burger” aims at being a custom burger shop with healthy meat alternatives and alcoholic beverages. This restaurant is very reminiscent of Burger-Fi, a popular franchise in the Orlando area that serves ice cream, alcohol, and black bean burgers with along with the classics. There has been much discussion as to how well this “D-Luxe Burger” eatery will do, being so similar to an existing, popular Orlando restaurant chain. Of all the elements of Walt Disney World, Disney Springs is the most like Disneyland in the aspect that locals are the main customer. D-Luxe burger will need to serve good food and competitive pricing to be on-par with these local restaurant chains with very similar offerings. Nevertheless, D-Luxe Burger is shaping up to be one awesome new restaurant to add to the Disney Springs line-up. Speaking of line-ups, we got our first look at the menu and food offerings this week!
The D-Luxe Burger line-up includes:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Beyond burgers, Disney’s burger joint will offer artistic gelato shakes with rotating flavors. Disney has announced some of these rotating flavors including S’mores and Cake, Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Raspberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla. There will also be alcoholic versions with spirits will include Smoked Bourbon and Bear and Godiva Raspberry.
For desert, why not try a mini burger…wait, that’s a Red Velvet Macaron?!
This new burger restaurant on the way to Town Center is sure to become one of the most-tries of Disney Springs! What do you guys think?