The California Grill atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort will soon be offering Sunday Brunch. Coined “Brunch at the Top,” this brand-new dining experience will offer four courses including getting up-close and personal with the world-renowned chefs. It is safe to say this isn’t your grandma’s usual brunch, with so many new and artistic breakfast dishes. Pam Brandon from the Disney Parks Blog made a post covering all sorts of food items you will be able to enjoy at this brunch. So, we compiled them into a menu-format list for your enjoyment!
- Bloody Mary Bar;
- Signature Brunch Cocktail;
- Craft Brews;
- Faux “Mimosas” for Kids;
- Caramel Apple Monkey Bread;
- Tillamook Cheddar Biscuit;
- Cranberry Pecan Scones with House-Made Jam and Orange Blossom Honey Butter;
Interactive Kitchen Tasting:
- House-Smoked Orange Honey Ham;
- Deviled Lake Meadow Naturals Eggs;
- Greek Yogurt with Vanilla-Scented Granola and Fresh Berries;
- Kale and Apple Salad;
- Baby Iceberg Wedge with Cherrywood Bacon and Avocado-Buttermilk Ranch Dressing;
- Hardwood Smoked Salmon;
- California Rolls with Jumbo Lump Crabmeat;
- Spicy Tuna Rolls and Shrimp Tempura with Orange Drizzle and Mango;
- Pan-Fried Buttermilk Organic Chicken Cutlet with Haricots Verts, Toasted Almonds, Frisée, Beurre Noisette;
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Heirloom Apples, Dried Cranberry and Raisin Compote, Vanilla Custard, Warm Canadian Maple Syrup;
- Shrimp and Grits, Gulf White Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Spicy Tomato Broth, Espelette-Spiced Tomato Ragout;
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Butter-Poached Tail, Two Soft-Poached Eggs, Honey Ham, Yuzu Hollandaise, Marble Potato Hash;
- Chef’s Frittata with Three Lake Meadow Farms Eggs, Florida Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Poblanos, Chorizo, Creamy Goat Cheese, Marble Potato Hash;
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Soft Poached Eggs, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash and Charred Red Onion;
- Chocolate Truffles.
The entire experience comes in at a flat rate of $80 for adults and $48 dollars for children ages 3-11, although we do not yet know if tax and gratuity are built in or not.
Please keep in mind this is a menu preview we compiled from all announced and discussed dishes to be included in this experience. The actual menu will be much more elaborate including many more drinks and more desserts (I hope.) All items subject to change.
For more details, please watch this week’s episode of The Magic Weekly, where we cover this and much more!
The “Brunch at the Top” dining experience starts February 7th, and every subsequent Sunday 10am to 1pm. Reservations are now open online and also via 407-WDW-DINE. Thanks for Reading, Have a Magical Day! 😀